Wednesday 8 June 2011

The summer is here, so it is now officially OK to wear white.  'No white before memorial day' I've seen this saying lot, apparently its origins are in not wearing white shoes before this day and of course your shoes should match your bag right ;) so no white bags either...

But if you are like me and you like what you like simply because you like it then white rocks any time of the year.    Again if you are like me (then we are becoming pretty similar!) but seriously, if all over white scares the heck out of you (I have 4 kiddiewinkles, who I affectionately call the Goblins so white clothes are a general no no) then why not accessories with white, all the big style gurus say if this years trends don't suit you then why not add it in gently with accessories?

Our Floral collection is great for Summer, loads of fun bracelets and necklaces 





So yeah my main message today is accessorise in white.....

Speaking of which my youngest, Isaac, is now sporting his very own pearly white accessory, his first ickle toothy-peg.  One whole tooth! I wish he would keep it to himself though and stop sharing it with my skin, ouch!


5 comments:

  1. I love that pink version of the bracelet, can you share the link to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly! here is the link, hope it works xxx

    http://www.rubyandrosejewellery.com/cart/floral-cord-bracelet-p-34.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly! I have figured out how to edit my original post so have added the links under pics, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bracelet and Well Done Isaac xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey karen!
    Thank you, yeah who would have thought it, he is the smallest of them all and gets his 1st tooth the earliest :)

    ReplyDelete