Sunday 26 June 2011

The Stacking Effect

One trend for this year that I love is 'bracelet stacking' and I ll tell you why....I am indecisive!  Bracelet stacking allows me to be this way but to still get out of the house real early for the school run, if I could only choose one bracelet I would still be there at lunchtime and that really wouldn't be fair on my handsome boy's education now would it?

So bracelet stacking is when you wear a few bracelets on one wrist, simples!  Yes there are general rules, but like with any fashion statement you don't have to follow them religiously, infact pick the rules you like and then make it your own.  


A few ideas to try and have fun with

  • choose colours that really go well together they don't have to be obvious ones but if they are linked in some way e.g all pastelly or all autumnal then it helps give them a reason for being there.  Some people prefer to have 1 focal point, but in this picture I like the multiple rose quartz hearts as it adds a depth and texture.

Ava Bracelets stacked
Ava Bracelets on our site



  • Mix your stack up with a variation of bead sizes, I love this idea!  They are all linked as floral  but by using the different sizes it gives more drama to the look

    A mix of our Florals stacked

    • OK so you've tried mixing it up, now how about going on repeat!  This is 2 of our Valentina cuffs stacked together to give a thick band of bling.  Incidentally, a cuff would be an ideal focal point in a stack, you could mix it in with other bracelets, the cuff could happily sit in the middle of some chain.

    Valentina Cuff

    • If you like charm bracelets they will happily be stacked too.  I like keeping the colour similar and changing the charm.  

    Crystal Stacking

    The main point though is to have fun with it, a stacked wrist will get you comments, it is bang on trend.  In my world it also means if one little bracelet should accidentally go 'ping!' there will be numerous little bracelets still hanging on my wrist (I have a 2 yr old after all 'pinging' is a daily occurrence!)





    No comments:

    Post a Comment