Saturday 21 May 2011

Family/work

I've never written a blog before and to be honest I haven't read that many either so I'm not too sure what is expected from me yet.  I'm guessing this first one might  be a bit boring!

Last week was busy, we have revamped our Sofia, Florence and Rosa bracelets for summer and the website is coming along nicely after a lot of hard work and a few verbal oppositions (big barneys!).

We also had a fabulous 2 page article written about Ruby and Rose Jewellery in the Daily Record.  Daily Record article .  We were really happy with it as not only did it show our jewellery to more people but it also helped in a small way to raise awareness of a very rare condition.

From this we now have interest from a few local newspapers.  We have done our interview with them and had the photographer scheduled to come out Friday morning, but on Thursday my littlest boy was taken into hospital with suspected sepsis....what a fright we got.  Isaac was a tiny 4lbs 14ozs when he was born and at 9 months old he is about 16lbs so he is still my tiny boy, it was horrible to see  him so ill.  I am happy to say he is much better now and consultant suspected a 'viral thing'.

As for the photographer watch this space!

4 comments:

  1. Hope your little boy gets better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I've got a Sock Zoo blog too but haven't used it yet hahaha i'm useless at blogging! :P But it's handy to have in case I want to run any competitions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly congratulations on the blog!!
    I have just read the newspaper article, it's great that they publish articles like this it makes you so much more aware. I love that your Mum uses jewellery making as a therapy...it's my stress buster lol.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read your article in the Daily Record.Good for you and your jewellery is beautiful.
    Best Wishes
    Elisa.x

    ReplyDelete